Let all that you do be done with love. 1 Corinthians 16:14
Unga Romer WHAT ARE HUMAN RIGHTS? HUMAN RIGHTS DEFINED While some dictionaries define the word right as “a privilege,” when used in
Global Wealth Inequality, how richest 1% have much more fortune than the rest 99%!!!
Psalm 82 English Standard Version (ESV) Rescue the Weak and Needy A Psalm of Asaph. 82 God has taken his place in the divine council;