If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
There is no better test of a man’s integrity, than his behavior when he is wrong.
- Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
- Don’t chase people. Be an example. Attract them. Work hard and be yourself.The people who belong in your life will come and find you and stay.
- Make a list of the things that make you happy. Make a list of the things you do every day. Compare the lists. Adjust accordingly.
- A healthy relationship doesn’t drag you down. It inspires you to be better.
- Integrity is choosing your thoughts and actions based on values rather than personal gain.
There are far, far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind. CS Lewis
When a kid commits a crime, the US justice system has a choice: prosecute to the full extent of the law, or take a step back and ask if saddling young people with criminal records is the right thing to do every time. In this searching talk, Adam Foss, a prosecutor with the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office in Boston, makes his case for a reformed justice system that replaces wrath with opportunity, changing people’s lives for the better instead of ruining them.
At the end of the day, all you need is hope and strength. Hope that it will get better, and strength to hold on until it does.