Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Ephesians 4:23
Youtube: Awakening Audio
This sermon jam titled “Filled with the Holy Spirit” comes from a sermon preached by Reverend Dr. Vincent G. Artese “Greater is He That is in You, Than He That is in the World”.
- Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.
- Don’t chase people. Be an example. Attract them. Work hard and be yourself.The people who belong in your life will come and find you and stay.
- Make a list of the things that make you happy. Make a list of the things you do every day. Compare the lists. Adjust accordingly.
- A healthy relationship doesn’t drag you down. It inspires you to be better.
- Integrity is choosing your thoughts and actions based on values rather than personal gain.
Two things to remember in life:
Take care of your thoughts when you are alone, and take care of your words when you are with people.
A discussion that gives an insight on addictions and the decisions we make to ourselves feel better.